WOW! I’ve been dreaming of this since I decided to write my book iPhone Only Photography two frickin’ years ago! I’ve poured my heart and soul into this project and I couldn’t be more proud. It is truly my best work I’ve ever created.
My full eight chapter book is finally ready!!!
Start Taking World-Class Photos with Your iPhone Today!
Go get it here at iPhoneOnlyPhoto.com
Not convinced yet?
Have You Ever Seen Something Stunning but the Picture You Took Just Didn’t Do It Justice?
Well, I have some good news. You can take amazing photos with your iPhone.
The problem is most people approach mobile photography like a game of Russian roulette, hoping to get lucky. But without the right skills and knowledge, it can be challenging to consistently produce photos that tell a great story. Some think they need to spend thousands of dollars on gear they don’t even know how to use and still end up with disappointing photos.
How can you be different?
“Even as a professional photographer, I’ve still learned something new on every page in David’s book.”
When You Follow This Proven Process…
You will consistently create stunning images by manually controlling your camera and taking the guesswork out of the results. You will make every image a piece of art by using strong composition techniques. You will be able to recreate the feelings you felt when you were first inspired to take the photo.
In short, this process will load all the “chambers” with the bullets you need, teaching you how to hit the target every time! How do I know this? Because that’s what I did. As a professional music, celebrity, and advertising photographer, I have literally spent tens of thousands of dollars on equipment to try to get the “perfect” shots.
Eventually, though, I got got tired of lugging my big, heavy camera around and started going on vacation with nothing but my iPhone. And guess what? I didn’t miss any of that gear. I have learned how to use the iPhone to produce the same quality photos as my a $5000 camera — seriously. After spending tens of thousands of dollars on photography equipment and shooting professionally for over a decade, I’ve learned an important fact about photography:
The best camera in the world is the one that’s always in your pocket.
And in my new book and course, I’m going to share with you my whole process for how to use that camera to capture the most important memories and moments in your life.
What People Are Already Saying…
[box] I’ve recently been diagnosed with Early onset Alzheimer’s (I’m 53 yrs old). Your book has inspired me to use my iPhone more the ever to capture and record the moments while I still can enjoy doing so. I guess a part of photography is about recording memories and that’s something that will slowly slip away for me in time. So I want record as much as I can now for myself and my family to remember.
—Michael R Belleville[/box]
[box]I’ve known David for eight years, and he is incredibly punny, an okay volleyball player, and an expert in iPhone Only Photography.
[box]I must warn you of two things before you start reading this book.
First, before you sit down to read David’s book, have your iPhone with you. It will save you time later. Why? Because the easy to follow step-by-step instructions that David provides, will have you reaching for your phone before you know it.
Second, set aside some time to read it, because once you start, you will find it difficult to put down. Unless of course, you find yourself grabbing your phone and running outside to take a few pictures using David’s advice. Like I did.
In my book iPhone Only Photography you’ll learn my secrets for creating STUNNING iPhone only photos and get specialized, in-depth training in each of these five areas: portraits, night and concert shooting, food photos, landscapes, and panoramas.
When you’re done reading, you’ll be able to shoot and edit:
1. PERFECT PORTRAITS in any lighting situation.
2. NIGHT-TIME & CONCERTS in tricky dark settings and then edit them to look even better.
3. FOOD that’ll cause your friends’ mouths to water.
4. LANDSCAPES that recreate the emotion of the experience to share with others.
5. PANORAMAS that don’t just look beautiful but tell a story.
Get It Today!
Learn the 3 steps to get UHHHMAAZZING iPhone images every time in the full 8 chapter version of iPhone Only Photography.
- Digital download of the full 8 chapter version of iPhone Only Photography: The Art of Capturing Life with the Camera in Your Pocket.
- I spent the last 2 years of my life writing this book & am SOOOO excited for you to learn everything in it! It is an incredible resource where I reveal my secrets and tips to shooting and editing to get UHHHHMAAAZZINNG iPhone photos every time! If you enjoyed the free version SHOOTING ESSENTIALS you’re going to love the FULL VERSION of iPhone Only Photography even more!
- LEARN the three absolute must haves: 1. How to take manual control of your iPhone camera. 2. How to create strong composition. 3. How to edit to recreate the feelings you felt when you took the photo.
- Get specialized, in-depth training in each of these five areas: portraits, night and concert shooting, food photos, landscapes, and panoramas.
- Become more awesome in general.
iPhone Only Photography eBook $29
If you don’t absolutely love it so much you’d smack yo’ momma…
then I’d be really surprised. But I have a 45 days no questions asked money back guarantee.